Mr. JOHNSON JOHN ZAKI DECLARED HIS INTENTION TO CONTEST FOR HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY SEAT IN 2023.
Today, 20th January, 2022 Mr. Johnson John Zaki formally declared his intention to vie for the House of Assembly seat to represent Jema’a LG at the Kaduna State House of Assembly (KSHA) under the platform of PDP.
The declaration took place at the Jema’a LG PDP party office, Kafanchan. Where he echoed the need to give the youths a chance to legislate and push for meaningful development and empower the good people of Jema’a.
Notably, the 35-year old youth declared his intention at the ward level (Takau ward) on 19/01/2022 where he donated plastic chairs for use in the party office and paid the rent of the office.
His cardinal points/focus include, but not restricted to:
1. Providing a robust legislative blueprint with sponsorship of relevant Bills that will benefit my constituents.
2. Ensuring the existence of a functional legislative office with legislative aides in the 12 Wards of Jema’a Constituency in order to congregate the contending issues across board.
3. Quarterly town hall meeting for reportage and ensuring popular views from communities are documented and a closely-knitted follow up to ensure positive action.
4. Discovering and supporting our creative youths with diverse yearly programmes ranging from talent hunt/shows, beauty pageant, musical concerts and Disc Jockey razzmatazz to make Jema’a an entertainment industry focal point.
5. Providing scholarship to a good number of indigent pupils/students in primary, secondary and tertiary institutions. With a careful selection process to aid the weak.
6. Developing sports by organizing competition with standard kits and inviting scouts from different clubs to hunt talents in our Constituency. School sports shall be encouraged.
7. We shall have a special forum for the elderly in order to tap from their wealth of experience.
8. We shall train JAMB/UTME candidates with a robust software with a collection of past JAMB UTME questions and answers to get our students prepared and smash computer phobia before the exams.
9. We shall support our farmers with improved seedlings and other incentives and push for a value chain process for the farmers to get the best from their efforts.
10. We shall encourage inter- faith dialogue and support peace building initiatives. The sustainance of peace is cardinal.
He was given the go ahead by the party to navigate the 12 Wards of Jema’a LG to seek for support.