The All Progressives Congress’ presidential screening committee has disqualified 10 aspirants from its primaries scheduled for next week.
Chairman of the Committee, John Oyegun, revealed this on Friday.
According to Mr Oyegun, only 13 out of the 23 aspirants screened were cleared by the committee.
However when asked about the identity of the disqualified aspirants, Mr Oyegun declined to disclose the names.
Mr Oyegun added that contrary to rumours making the rounds, it didn’t screen former president Goodluck Jonathan.
The committee held the screening exercise between Monday and Tuesday this week.
Cleared aspirants are expected to contest the presidential primary at a scheduled special convention in Abuja between June 6 and 8.
SEE THE ALLEGED NAMES OF ASPIRANTS THAT WERE SAID TO BE DISQUALIFIED.
1. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba
2. Badaru Abubakar
3. Robert A. Boroffice Disqualified
4. Uju Ken-Ohanenye Disqualified
5. Nicholas Felix
6. David Umahi
7. Ken Nnamani
8. Tunde Bakare Disqualified
9. Ibikunle Amosun
10. Bola Tinubu Disqualified
11. Ahmad Rufai Sani Disqualified
12. Rotimi Amaechi Disqualified
13. Dimeji Bankole
14. Kayode Fayemi
15. Godswill Akpabio Disqualified
16. Yemi Osinbajo
17. Rochas Okorocha Disqualified
18. Yahaya Bello
19. Tein Jack-Rich Disqualified
20. Christopher Onu
21. Ahmad Lawan
22. Ben Ayade
23. Ikeobasi Mokelu Disqualified