Please, take 1 or 2 minutes of your time and carefully read this and then drop your comments.
Presidential and National Assemblies elections has come and gone, it’s so unfortunate that many individuals had lost their lives at the cause of victory celebration of their candidates.
However, Gubernatorial and state assembly elections is just by the corner and I want each and every one of us to sit and ponder over this;
1. Those that died have you seen or heard that the elected candidates in which their victory was celebrated visited the deceased family to condole them or offer them a scholarship?
2. Has it occur to you that they also have children? If so why is it that their children are not out there running up and down together with you celebrating their parents victory?
3. Do you know? Their wards and families are would be at their comfort zone or in different executive hotels spending money and celebrating that same victory in which you’re out there with a hungry stomach doing the same but in a different pathetic way.
4. It’s the same politicians that will reserve the white collar jobs for their children and leave you out there going up and down with your hard earn CV’s looking for job but won’t get one and when you do the earning won’t be anything compare to what they spend in a day during their outing.
5. How many of them or their families do you see mingling with the poor or masses?
6. You end up being an enemy with your friends or neighbours in which you knew each others for many years because of politicians while the politicians end up living happily with each others after elections or misunderstandings.
7. Big men hardly fight and when they do they reconcile and leave you envying your friends because of them.
8. Don’t be use as a thug or mercenary to sabotage or rig the election, let them send their children to lead the way or be the pioneer’s.
9. You can celebrate their victory but do it in a legal and responsible manner.
10. Your future is perhaps brighter than theirs or their wards. DON’T WASTE IT!!!