Incase you forgot or do not even know bestxplorer hereby brought you the six Geopolitical Zones we have in Nigeria and the states that falls under each of them.
The Six Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria is the division of the country into six zones which consist of states with similar cultures, history, background and close territories. The Six Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria were created during the regime of President Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida.
Below is the list of the Zones and the states that fall under each of them.
1. NORTH CENTRAL- (7 States) Niger, Kogi, Benue, Plateau, Nassarawa, Kwara and FCT.
2. NORTH EAST- (6 States) Bauchi, Borno, Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe and Yobe.
3. NORTH WEST- (7 States) Zamfara, Sokoto, Kaduna, Kebbi, Katsina, Kano and Jigawa.
4. SOUTH EAST- (5 States) Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi, Abia and Anambra
5. SOUTH SOUTH – (6 States) Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Edo, Rivers, Cross River and Delta.
6. SOUTH WEST- (6 States) Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, Lagos and Ogun.
It’s fair to share so ad others to know also…